This course is customized to the needs and experience of your group.
Ken has worked with:
- Sales professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Customer Service groups
- New Hires
This class is taught from the participant’s perspective so the class can identify more quickly with the material. This class covers both formal and informal presentations as well as phone and face-to-face presentations.
Each participant gives 3 video-taped presentations per class. As they progress through the class they can see the gradual transformation.
Participants start out with a presentation using their current skills that is videotaped. They are given skills and tools as the course progresses. After each module, they will give another presentation and receive immediate feedback from the class, instructor, and videotape.
At the end of the class each person gives a final presentation using all the skills, tips, and tools they received during the session. Each participant then shares what the biggest difference(s) is before and after taking the class.
- Knowing your audience and identifying your.
your objective(s) and main points.
- Developing thorough preparation skills that save time.
- Developing material that’s concise, to the point, and
- Learning a successful presentation format that works.
- How to get the audience involved.
- Easy tips for making a dynamic visual presentation.
- How to use voice, body language, and appearance
to your advantage.
- Effective ways to start, deliver, and finish your presentation.
- Handling the toughest question and answer session.
Cost: The Program costs $3,000 for the Full-day Program