WOULD YOU LIKE DRAMATICALLY REDUCE YOUR STRESS?
In today’s very challenging work environment, over 70% of all employees say they are “stressed out” and not satisfied with their work/life balance. After years of research on stress in the workplace and at home author Ken Zeigler has developed a course that provides each participant with an effective action plan for reducing his/her stress.
His program called, Stress – It’s No Big Deal will take each participant on a path of self-discovery that will help him/her develop strategies to reduce their stress. All of the activities are done in teams to encourage participation and sharing.
This course will help each participant to determine which events causes him/her stress and why. Each participant will then learn how to identify his/her own symptoms of stress so they can take action to reduce it
Finally, each participant will learn tips, tools, ideas, and strategies for reducing their stress and develop an action plan they feel is realistic to implement those strategies after they leave the class. For example, each participant will learn:
- To identify their stressors
- The different stages of stress
- The difference between good stress and bad stress
- The true definition of stress
- How to recognize their symptoms of stress
- That they have choices and more control than they think
- Ways that they create their own stress
- The root causes of their stress (work, home, and/or personal)
- To embrace change instead of fighting it
- Strategies for reducing their stress
- Thirty proven stress reducers from the American Lung Association
- To develop a stress reduction action plan to improve their stress level
- That many of the other participants in the class are experiencing the same high level of stress that they are
Cost: This class is available in a half or full-day format. Cost is based on the size of the group. Please call 800-835-6839 or email us for a price quote for your group.