Even though business leaders perceive they are good at coaching, few have the up to date knowledge and the skills to succeed. The learning space is crammed with multi-day, expensive, and simplistic programs teaching a “one size fits all” coaching approach even though today’s workforce has never been more diverse! We’ve done the research and have developed a one-day workshop that will insure your managers have the skills they need to coach and inspire employees to peak performance.
How this Course is Different
- We’ll talk with you to focus the course content that matters most. The course will be designed to fit your lingo, your circumstances, and your culture.
- We don’t charge a cent for tailoring and customizing. All we need is a 30 minute conference call.
- We’ll kick-off with a dynamic module about Generation X and Generation Y employees and what it takes to coach them effectively. This is huge! As you read this, almost 50% of the workforce is under 35 years of age!
- We will teach leaders the Physician’s Model of Coaching. This simple yet powerful technique will drive quantum improvement in how they diagnosing performance gaps and develop plans that drive sustained improvements.
- We will insure that every participant has application-based, real life practice so when they leave the session they have the skills needed to build trust, receptivity, deliver feedback, and respond effectively with respect to the emotional landmines associated with coaching.
- We will demonstrate how to overcome the “big miss” in coaching with our Contracting for Accountability and Sustained Improvement Tools.
- We will get your managers focused on the importance of coaching peak performers and how to leverage these discussions to improve retention and performance.
Key Takeaways from this Course
- Managers will have the skills and confidence to have difficult conversations that empower and improve performance by using the correct strategy and tone.
- Managers will learn how to drive sustained individual improvement and commitment to team.
- The understandings of how to ask a question, listen carefully, and empower others to take the appropriate action. (Coaching them to deduce the answer.)
- Managers will experience Improvements in productivity, engagement, and retention which will increase as your managers’ conduct more effective and respectful coaching sessions.
- You will experience reduced performance problems and improved employee relations through more frequent and productive coaching sessions.