It’s a fact…For the first time ever managers are leading employees from four remarkably unique generations. Each of these generations expects and frankly, demands, dramatically different relationships with their manager and your company. Generations X and Y want your workplace to have a vibe like Apple and Google, while your Baby Boomers want to keep on climbing the corporate ladder of success. The bad news is that managing people is now beyond complex. The good news is that our one day workshop equips your managers with the skills needed to create a harmonious and productive work environment among individuals with competing beliefs, values and priorities.
Managers learn how the need to modify the leadership philosophy and behaviors to respond to the needs and expectations of the multi-generational workforce. Managers learn how today’s workforce views individuals in positions of power and how this radically changes how managers need to practice leadership.
Key Takeaways from this Course
- Managers walk away with a game plan that helps your organization enhance performance and productivity of the multi-generational workforce.
- Managers realize how to demonstrate a flexible management style that fits with the needs and aspirations of multi-generational workers.
- Managers enhance their personal adaptability and awareness and improve their interactions and relationships with employees
- Managers learn how to balance today’s workers needs to be part of a high performance team, while also feeling that they stand out.
- Manager gain solutions to the challenges of retaining and motivating today’s younger workers when older workers are postponing retirement.
- Managers learn how to create a productivity and harmonious work unit is spite of the conflicting work and personal values of the multi-generational workforce.
Our Game Plan Learning Method pulls it all together. We use a very unique learning design called “Game Planning”. Throughout the day, your managers work on a game plan to use on-the-job. It’s really cool and drives a commitment to act. We go deep into behavioral change and help your team identify what to stop, start, do more of, less of, and differently, to turn the multi-generational workforce into a competitive advantage for your organization.