These days everyone seems to feel their day takes control of them. Why plan when it never works? This module shows participants that they have more control and choices than they think they have. Participants learn how to be more proactive and less reactive, to ask better questions, to give others better direction, how to train others (help me – help you), improve their communication, and complete more tasks each day.
- Changing how you think so you can become more patient
- Getting discipline – “there’s a time and a place for everything”
- Train others to ask questions and reply more effectively
- Fitting requests where they work for you and the requester
- Training others to write more effective e-mail and leave better voice mail
- Improving your own communication skills
- Learning to become an effective “traffic cop” when dealing with your day
Activity – What strategies are you going to use to take more control of your day?