In this module participants will learn the 3 keys to organizing a typical, chaotic day more effectively so they can dramatically increase what they’re accomplishing while at work. They will learn how to create mental separation between work and home, how to get off to a faster start each day, and how to get more of what matters most done in the morning (when they are best). Their daily and weekly plan will be much more realistic and achievable. By becoming more effective during their work day they will reduce the chances they have to work at home at night.
Participants will also learn that there are differences between the days in a week. They will learn how to have a more powerful Monday, get more of their work done by Wednesday, and use Friday to “reload” or organize for the next week.
- The 3 Keys to Increasing your productivity daily
- Scheduling tomorrow before you leave work
- How to create mental separation between work and home
- How to get off to a faster start everyday
- The “Veggie” Principal and using it to your advantage
- How to get more work done before 12 noon
- How to have a more powerful morning
- How to use your energy cycles to your advantage
- How to use your electronic calendar more effectively
- Why you want to get to work early and leave on time
- How to batch like items to get an edge
- How to Under-promise/Over-deliver – don’t over plan
- How to schedule a more productive week
- How to use Friday to get off to a faster start each Monday
- How and why successful people do one thing at a time
Activity – Which strategies are you going to implement immediately to increase what you accomplish daily and weekly?