Because people are writing more email than talking on the phone there is now more email than ever. There is more competition for the reader’s attention. Participants learn how to organize their thoughts in the correct order, before they begin writing. The result is less time to write and a rapid response.Participants learn a simple writing model called PADD which makes it faster for them to write and faster for the reader to read what they wrote.
Participants learn what to put in the subject line and how to use numbers/bullets (to make their key ideas/points stand out the reader). This model is easy to use, easy to build into a habit, and works every time.
- How to use the PADD model to increase the effectiveness of your writing
- How to write an effective subject line to get your reader to open your message
- The three characteristics your writing should have
- How to write “for the reader”
- How to improve the tone of what you write
- How to make your writing more specific and less vague
What are you going to do to write more effective email?